Kerala PSC Thulasi One Time Registration Process: Here is an important information for all those who want to apply for govt. jobs in Kerala through Kerala Public Service Commission. Now they have to register themselves at KPSC Thulasi. It is essential for all who are seeking jobs through KPSC.
There are two types of registration. One is for those who are not in govt. job and want govt job. They have to do their registration through KPSC Thulasi. The other registration is for those who are already in Govt. job and want to appear in any departmental exam.
Procedure to do Registration through KPSC Thulasi:-
Those who want to register themselves in Kerala PSC Thulasi, have to follow the following steps:-
- First of all, go to the official website of “KPSC THULASI” which is thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/thulasi.
- Here you will find the link of One Time Registration Thulasi.
- Open this link ( Click Here ).
- After opening this link, on the right side, you will find the button Sign Up.
- Press this and a page will open.
- Fill up all the detail which is required i.e. Name, Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy), gender, father’s name, mother’s name, religion, Caste, Sub caste, Reservation group, ID Proof( Voter ID, PAN etc.), Aadhar Number if available and Mobile Number.
- After filling out this detail you will have to make your USER ID and PASSWORD.
- Then you will have to fill the access code which will be given at the bottom of the page.
- After this, you will have to have press the Register button which will be given at the right side bottom of the page.
Procedure To Upload Photo For Kerala PSC Thulasi Registration:
For registration, you must have to upload your photograph. The maximum size of the photo must be 30 kb and the dimension of the image should be 150W and 200L in pixels. here ‘W’ means width and ‘L’ means length. The photograph should be in JPG format.
Important Note: your name and date of photo taken must be written in black color at the bottom of the photo. It should be written in a rectangular shape and the background of these words should be of white colour.
Procedure to Upload Signature for KPSC Thulasi Registration:-
For uploading signature you have to keep in mind that the size of the scanned image of signature must not exceed 30 kb and the dimension should be 150W and 100L. the scanned image of signature must be in JPG format.
How to Resize Your Photo or Signature:-
if you have any problem in setting the size or dimension of your photograph or signature then you can resize it by opening the link Resize Photograph/Signature which is given at the right side of the site below the Sign Up button.
Forgot Id or Password/ Don’t Worry/ Here Is the Solution:-
- If you have forgotten your ID or PASSWORD, you can get it by sending SMS to 166 / 51969 / 9223166166.
- If you want to know your ID type KL USR and send it to any of the above given numbers.
- If you want to reset your password type KL USR RST USERID DATE OF BIRTH and send it any of the numbers which are given above. The SMS should be sent from the registered mobile number only.
Procedure to Do Kerala PSC Thulasi Registration for Departmental Exams:-
This registration is for those persons who have already been working in Government Departments, Boards or Corporations and want to appear in any departmental exams. Before applying for any departmental exam, they have to register themselves by entering the link of PSC Thulasi Departmental Exam on the home page of the official website which is www.keralapsc.gov.in, here you will have to sign up by uploading your photo and signature and entering all your personal detail and address. You will have to enter your Service Record and Department also. It is necessary for registration for the departmental exam. After completing this process you can apply for any departmental exam.
Frequently Asked Questions Related to Kerala PSC Thulasi Registration:-
- What is KPSC Thulasi One Time Registration?
One Time Registration is the process of registering a person on KPSC Thulasi to apply for any post which has been published from 2012 onwards.
- Whether the registration has to be done once or every time?
The registration is done only once. After this, you can login to apply for any post which has been published.
- Whether a person can apply for any post without registering himself?
No. He can not apply without registration.
- Which documents are needed for registration?
The documents related to the educational and professional qualification of the candidate and the documents related to identification and residence i.e Aadhar Card, PAN Card etc. are needed for registration.
- Is it necessary to upload photo and signature?
Yes. Without this, your registration cannot be completed.
- What is the size of the photo?
The photo must be of or under 30 kb and it should have the width of 150 pixels and length of 200 pixels. the photo should be in JPG only.
- What is the size of the image of signature?
The size of the signature should be of 30kb or less than 30 kb. The width of the image must be 150 pixels and length must be 100 pixels. The image should be in jpg format.
- How can we apply for any post after Thulasi registration?
You can see the notification for this.
- How can we know that whether we are eligible for any post or not?
In the notification, if you see the column Apply Now, it means you are eligible otherwise you will see ineligible.